Alunos EWF
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
https://talktoewf.forumeiros.com

Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying Empty Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying

Sáb Abr 20, 2024 12:38 am
So sad that we are reaching the end of our first book... Sad

But at the same time excited because I just love this 4th Law - Make it satisfying.
I feel that nowadays we sometimes skip this part, you know, where we really enjoy doing something.

Let me hear your final thoughts about it.This time, after your last comment I want you to say what you think about the book and if you applied (REALLY) something in your life. bounce

You guys will have until April 3rd to send your comments.

PS: We already have a new book, check your email! study
joao.victor.carvalho

Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying Empty Re: Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying

Qua maio 01, 2024 11:44 pm
Talking about chapter 14, I enjoyed when the author emphasized the importance of creating your environment to make good habits easy and bad habits difficult. James introduces the concept of environment design as a powerful strategy for habit formation. For me, the way that he uses the idea of environmental engineering to shape behavior, reducing friction for good habits and increasing it for bad ones, makes it more likely to follow through with our desired behaviors, its very interesting!

Furthermore, James explores the influence of people and the role they have in our social environment by surrounding ourselves with people who have behaviors that we want to emulate.

The 4TH law, I learned that we need to add some sense of immediate satisfaction or reward to make our habits more enjoyable and sustainable. James introduces some strategies to make habits more satisfying and several examples of how the importance of immediate rewards can make our habits more satisfying and how that increases the way they become integrated into our routine in the long run! What a Face Like a Star @ heaven

I really felt very interested in the book, it was a light and calm read, I taked some notes and I intend to apply  things I learned about habits, their formation and how to maintain them in a positive way in my daily life.

I'm already looking forward to the next read Very Happy

Admin gosta desta mensagem

Admin
Admin
https://talktoewf.forumeiros.com

Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying Empty Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying

Qui maio 02, 2024 9:26 am
Yes João! I was excited about this book too.
One thing that, at least for me, it's a little bit difficult is to really put it into practice, because of the rush, but I'm trying to work on it.

When they talk about being satisfied after one habit, the only thing that I can remember is after I clean, I always feel very very happy!

I'm excited too for our next book! Yay! king
Conteúdo patrocinado

Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying Empty Re: Chapter 14 and THE 4TH LAW - Make It Satisfying

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos