Alunos EWF
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
https://talktoewf.forumeiros.com

THE 2ND LAW - Chapter 8, 9 and 10 Empty THE 2ND LAW - Chapter 8, 9 and 10

Dom Fev 18, 2024 5:45 pm
Hey hey hey! FINALLY E REACH SOME SUBJECT THAT I'M AWARE OF: DOPAMINEEEEEEEEE! Cool Cool Cool

Did you know that dopamine acts on areas of the brain to give you feelings of pleasure, satisfaction and motivation? Dopamine also has a role to play in controlling memory, mood, sleep, learning, concentration, movement and other body functions.

Let's see what you guys have to tell me about the 2nd Law.

Excited to see the comments... What a Face For this one, you will have until March 01, and to avoid what happened with the last lesson, I'll send one reminder.
joao.victor.carvalho

THE 2ND LAW - Chapter 8, 9 and 10 Empty Re: THE 2ND LAW - Chapter 8, 9 and 10

Sáb Mar 02, 2024 1:08 am
In chapters 8, 9, and 10, the author search into the principals of habit formation, showing the significance of making habits irresistible by associating them with positive emotions and seeking support from others, ind addition to understanding the reasons behind negative habit. People can increase their chances of long habits if they focus on create enjoyable habits, its better and more interest do something that we like and feel good doing than do something that hits us deeply, making us give up quickly. From my own experience, this really changes the way we adapt and become interested in new habits.

Admin e isaa_mutarelli gostam desta mensagem

isaa_mutarelli

Sáb Mar 02, 2024 10:26 am
For me this was the part the most make sense for me, because it is in this part the Clear took about the importance of making a habit obvious, making that habit something visible and accessible so that it’s impossible for you not to do it. In other words, the habits don’t need to be huge, they need to be simple, but white clear objectives that are consistent with the environment in which they will be developed and your mind needs understand this like something positive, because this way you mind will be happy just for the probability the start to do it.

Admin gosta desta mensagem

andrefreitasf

Qua Mar 06, 2024 8:10 pm
3 points in these chapters marked me. The first one, was about become the habits more attractives. Simply uniting some that I want to do with I need to do, consequently, it will be more attractive. Generating productivity. The second one, was about environment. In fact, we are much flexible to accept the group idea, added with bad habits can be not interesting. Therefore, to cultivate goods outcomes, we need to be in the right environment and people with the same mentality. The last one, was about to create a motivate ritual. We are never motivated 100% to do some task, but doing this ritual, we can get the dopamine necessary to start that task. In the moment, I'm trying to create a ritual, maybe playing musics that can motivate me.

Admin e isaa_mutarelli gostam desta mensagem

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos