Alunos EWF
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
https://talktoewf.forumeiros.com

Chapter 1 -  The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits Empty Chapter 1 - The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits

Qua Dez 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Hey guys!

Loving to be able to test this with all of you! You will have until January 15 to read this chapter and leave below your comments. Try to discuss with your friends, remember that we are all here to learn, and if I have something to correct I'll send you to your e-mail. Very Happy

diegoparalon, joao.victor.carvalho, isaa_mutarelli e andrefreitasf gostam desta mensagem

isaa_mutarelli

Chapter 1 -  The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits Empty Re: Chapter 1 - The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits

Seg Jan 15, 2024 11:24 am
The first chapter we can see what’s is gonna be the approach by the writer. He tries to show up that the achieving results requires time and consistency, because if you do a little bit every day, it will be better than if you don't do nothing.

Admin gosta desta mensagem

andrefreitasf

Chapter 1 -  The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits Empty Re: Chapter 1 - The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits

Seg Jan 15, 2024 3:36 pm
It was an interesting introduction. Sad because of the accident and period of recovery, but very cool for the turning point in improving the small habits, which is the basis to controlling your life and keeping your improvement.   Chapter 1 -  The Surprising Power of Atomic Habits 1f4af

joao.victor.carvalho

Seg Jan 15, 2024 11:25 pm
The first chapter is very interesting! We can understand that small daily habits make difference in our life. I really enjoy the part that the autor talked about frustation when we don't achieve a goal and how that cab restritc our happiness . To finish, In my opinion the grafics helps a lot to figure out the context and the situations.

diegoparalon

Qua Jan 17, 2024 2:36 am
The first chapter the surprising power of atomic habit was so exciting . and reading , its push me to a line thought of all things was happened , same in moments that i started something to achieve any goal but throughout the process i given up, for many times because i was waiting for a speedy result. i love reading and I’m very grateful for this “tools” we have today , for example if i knew this book a same time before might many things could be different, the power of mini habits quoted on the book, i think we practice everyday but without awareness until now , the first day at job , or a first day in the gym, we may
Have a harder experience, when spend the days doing the same things has going easy.
In other book i read about the coca-cola they history tell about this , a one product, 1% best every day , doing a small improvement day by day to be a huge business today

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos