Alunos EWF
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
https://talktoewf.forumeiros.com

Chapters 2, 3 and 4 Empty Chapters 2, 3 and 4

Seg Jan 15, 2024 12:20 am
My beloved ones, how exciting it was to discover that, yes, you all can read in english, yay!  cheers

Habit is something funny, we know that we need to apply it in our daily life but we never think that we have time to fit more things in our day. This for me is super difficult, but we know that we have simple things that if we can start to apply, our mood could change completely.

So, I want to discover what lessons you all took from chapters 2, 3 and 4!  study

Also, If you have some other type of comment, for example, you want to share a video that has a relation with this subject or some other article, be my guest.

For this task, you will have until January 31. ENJOY

isaa_mutarelli gosta desta mensagem

isaa_mutarelli

Chapters 2, 3 and 4 Empty Continuation…

Ter Jan 30, 2024 3:44 pm
So, it’s important you defined goals, but this doesn’t mean nothing if you don’t have a system, because the system is going to bring the results you need to stand your results besides the goals . Like the author says “winners and losers have the same goals”, but the system is different. The system is gonna created a little piece of your identity and this is gonna allow to discover yourself.
So, for you build your system first you need discover which type of person you want to be.  When you discover your type, you gonna need to think which habits they usually repeat and start do it. Always you try insert a new habit you gonna need ask yourself: “How can I make it obvious?”(make it obvious  it’s important because you need to be aware of you habits, so you can change) “How can I make  it attractive?” (make it attractive it’s important because you need enjoy for purposeful motivation ) “How can I make it easy?”(make it easy,like automate you habit with technology to be easy in the future) “How can I make it satisfying?”(make it satisfying because doesn’t matter if you’re search something more deep you always gonna need some reward ).

Admin gosta desta mensagem

Admin
Admin

Chapters 2, 3 and 4 Empty Re: Chapters 2, 3 and 4

Ter Jan 30, 2024 11:28 pm
Just remember that your teacher is an excel freak, so when you mentioned that we need to create a system, I can imagine myself sitting, making a plan, also, using my labeling machine to organize everything... Uhuuuul! Chapters 2, 3 and 4 1f606

I totally agree about making it attractive and easy! Does anyone agree?
joao.victor.carvalho

Qua Jan 31, 2024 12:36 pm
About the chapter 2, I could only understand the three layers of behavios change because the cigarette exemple, understanding the difference between people who aren't in the same stage. I really enjoy the part where the author explain why ours behavios are a reflection of our identity and how that make difference to achiave a goal, how our habits embody (new word for my vocabulary XD) differents identitys, in the same way that beliefs make actions.

Relating to "4 simple steps to build better habits", I noteced that we can "create" our habits just trying to solve a simple problem, analysing and make decisions about that, creating a mental rule for each similiar situation in the future. Other interest point is the part that concerns negative arguments about habits, and how they don't restrict our freedom. To see if it works, I'm tryinto to organize some daily situations, using the "habit loop" (problem fase, solution fase), and the four laws of behavior change to figure out how I can improve my habits in relation to my routine.

To be honest, I really like books with "academic" content that promote change in day-to-day.

Admin
Admin

Qua Jan 31, 2024 2:00 pm
It seems so simple right? For me it's the same as "you had a heart attack, you need to stop eating fried things", everyone knows that, but how open are you to really do something about it?
The main thing here, at least in my opinion is: making decisions, as you said.
diegoparalon

Qua Jan 31, 2024 10:46 pm
So , about the chapters 2,3,4 & this book I would like to tell “i be loving”
I learn about how us action’s now shape our future it’s is very important to understand and make decisions consciously .
On some time ago i was studying about our beliefs,
Now I learned a very important topic , how habit’s make our beliefs and change this one . We must to abandon our beliefs before and after we can change a bad habits . If a people invite us to drink for example and I tell “I’m stopping to drink alcohol's but sometimes i drink “ and other people tell “ I stopped to drink alcohol, thanks “ who person have probrability to get a real change?

andrefreitasf

Qui Fev 01, 2024 2:31 am
Well, the most attractive part of these chapters was about stages of habits. The cue, craving, response and reward. Understand all the stages becomes everything more understable to apply it. It's very crazy thinking that everything we do is connected with habits. That's why makes a lot of sense about we integrate the habit in our life. When the author says: "In this way, the process of building habits is actually the process of
becoming yourself."

The perfect example is work out. Usually, we only see the reward, that is the beautiful shape. But, we should carry the habit of working out in our life. Indeed, this thinking opened my mind.

To finish, "Are you becoming the type of person you want to
become?”.

Admin
Admin

Qui Fev 01, 2024 10:25 am
I agreed with you Diego, about the old habits. But for me it's so hard to abandon old habits.

One example that I have here at my house for example is that my kids do not drink any type of soft drink. On the other hand, my husband and I are just crazy about Guaraná, so it's one (nasty) habit that we need to abandon, but it's so freaking hard. Every Friday it's our pizza day, and I cannot imagine eating pizza with orange juice for example... Chapters 2, 3 and 4 1f616

I'm trying, I'm trying...
Admin
Admin

Qui Fev 01, 2024 10:32 am
André just mentioned one good example, about the workout. When you start to see the results you want to keep it, but how we achieve this goal?

CHANGING. Chapters 2, 3 and 4 1f4aa

I think that this book will teach us a LOT!
Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos